[wdmaudiodev] KMixer sample

  • From: "Jerry Evans" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:56:32 -0000

Hi. Can anyone help ?

I have got the latest KS sample from the Microsoft site. I'm trying to see if i
can get it to work with one of the USB audio devices I have here. So far I get
this:

1. Unhandled exceptions caused when trying to use a device that does not
support the hardwired 48K sample rate (!)
2. The following output from the log window:

Packet 0 is available : Submitting packet 0
Packet 1 is available : Submitting packet 1
Packet 2 is available : Submitting packet 2
Packet 3 is available : Submitting packet 3

Then the RenderThreadProc appears to wait forever.

3. The code (as advertised) works correctly with the AC97 devices on the
motherboard

4. Has anyone got recording to work ?

Many thanks

Jerry