[wdmaudiodev] Re: Is it a good design to include KMDF APIs in WDM based Miniport Audio drivers !

  • From: Girish Pattabiraman <girish.pattabiraman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:23:37 -0800

True,
The older Audio Miniport driver samples were always WDM only, and were
extended by hardware manufacturers with only WDM APIs.

The newer samples show the proper way to use newer WDF APIs inside the
Miniport drivers.

--
"Motive of LIFE: It is not death that I wish to avoid but life which I wish
to live." - Ayn Rand