[wdmaudiodev] Implementing a simple WDM Audio Filter

  • From: "zze-DRM mobile BENADJILA R ext RD-MAPS-ISS" <rbenadjila.ext@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:59:49 +0200

 Hi all,

I'm trying to develop a WDM Audio filter driver that will apply simple
transformations on PCM data before it reaches the  miniport driver of
the sound card, just like what the MS Audio Echo Canceler filter does. I
think that the best thing to do is to use the AVStream class (tell me if
I'm wrong with this point). Unfortynately, the MS DDK examples
concerning AVStreaming are Video/Audio capture and are quite complex
compared to what I want to implement. Does anyone know where I can find
basic WDM Audio filters source code examples?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
R.B