[wdmaudiodev] Re: Identifying if an endpoint is virtual or physical

  • From: Kannan Ramanathan <kannan.ramanathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:47:16 +0530

Frank, this is for an abstraction layer that enables using the endpoints
easier -- we wanted to populate a flag indicating whether an endpoint is
physical or not so that the consumer modules can determine whether they can
risk sourcing the clock from that specific endpoint or not.

Thanks
--- Kannan Ramanathan