[wdmaudiodev] Re: IPortWaveRTStream::AllocateContiguousPagesForMdl problem in Windows 7

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:45:49 +1100

Thanks Dogbert. It's good to know it wasn't a case of me doing something fundamentally stupid. I've checked AllocateContiguousPagesForMdl() on the RC version of Vista SP2 and it works fine in that, so hopefully it's just a glitch in the Windows 7 beta that will be corrected in the next update.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dogbert" <dogber1@xxxxxxxxx>