[wdmaudiodev] IOCTL alternative in Windows 7

  • From: Chandan Sourav Pal <chandansouravpal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:44:59 +0530

Hello Guys,

I am going to implement one SNMP Extension DLL to provide supports our NDIS
driver specific information for Windows 7. However in windows XP, the driver
specific information are retrieving using IOCTL. Is there any alternative
way to retrieve driver specific information in windows 7 other than calling
IOCTL. Is anything changed in Windows 7 for IOCTL support.

Thanks in advance,
Chandan