[wdmaudiodev] Re: IKsControl

  • From: Mark Walker <furface@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 10:09:50 -0800

Matthew, I'll get you the code. Give me a day or two to get it in a form that's intelligible to a 3rd party. It's not exactly a driver issue, but it appears to be an audio subsystem issue. I'll admit that a good part of it is my being sloppy about ignoring documented parameters that become more important in Windows 7. Maybe it's just me complaining about having to rewrite my code.

Matthew van Eerde wrote:

> Some code that works perfectly for me on Vista crashes with Windows 7

I'd be very interested in looking at such code, if you're comfortable sharing it (either with the list or to me directly)