[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to sign up with MS with the Win10 driver no charge "attestment" option

  • From: "Vincent Burel \(VB-Audio\)" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:46:13 +0100

It sounds like the same problem I got some days ago

The driver was maybe not well cross signed (because missing Microsoft CER for
example)

BTW: I found one trick to check that a sys file is well cross signed:

findstr /m "MicrosoftCodeVerifRoot" "mydriver.sys" (output nothing if not found)

(source reference: http://winprogger.com/cross-signing-kernel-mode-drivers/)

Regards

Vincent Burel

www.vb-audio.com