[wdmaudiodev] How to sign up with MS with the Win10 driver no charge "attestment" option

  • From: "Paul Titchener" <pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 13:49:52 -0700

We need to distribute a Win 10 audio driver we include with our product.

I’m trying to figure out how to get the “no charge” attestment option setup
with MS for this audio driver.

What I’ve done so far is signed up with MS, signed the winqual.exe and sent it
back to them.

They accepted the .exe and I then signed and they co-signed the “Driver Quality
Attestment Testing Agreement”.

I hoping one of you guys have gone through the next steps, what do I need to do
now to submit our driver using the no charge attestment option?

Thanks,

Paul Titchener