[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to make Recording icons not appear for a device in the Sound panel

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:32:05 +0200

Hi Paul,

Paul Titchener skrev 2012-07-30 04:00:
I’m still poking around in stuff I don't understand, but it appears that after making the
mods in wavetable.h that I should also be modifying the "pcmex.h" file below, is that
true?

Yes, you need to make sure that the enum values map correctly to the arrays in
wavtable.h, for instance:

// Wave pins
enum
{
KSPIN_WAVE_CAPTURE_SINK = 0,
KSPIN_WAVE_CAPTURE_SOURCE,

These two are not use anymore (commented out in your wavtable.h), so the enum
value:

KSPIN_WAVE_RENDER_SINK,

need to start at zero (as it has that index in the MiniportPins array).

// Wave Topology nodes.
enum
{
KSNODE_WAVE_ADC = 0,

Same here.

KSNODE_WAVE_DAC
};

Go through pcmex.h so that all enums map correctly, then it should work fine.

Regards,
/Rob