[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to make Recording icons not appear for a device in the Sound panel

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:59:29 +0200

Paul Titchener skrev 2012-07-18 01:21:
 From a post on this forum, I modified the PHYSICALCONNECTIONTABLE as shown
below:
PHYSICALCONNECTIONTABLE TopologyPhysicalConnections =
{
KSPIN_TOPO_WAVEOUT_SOURCE, // TopologyIn
(ULONG)-1, // TopologyOut
(ULONG)-1, // WaveIn
KSPIN_WAVE_RENDER_SOURCE // WaveOut
};

Ah, I remember that. What does your MiniportNodes array (in wavtable.h) look
like ? It should be something like:

static
PCNODE_DESCRIPTOR MiniportNodes[] =
{
    // KSNODE_WAVE_DAC
    {
        0,                      // Flags
        &AutomationDAC,         // AutomationTable
        &KSNODETYPE_DAC,        // Type
        NULL,                   // Name
    }
};

i.e. there should be no KSNODE_WAVE_ADC entry since there conecptually is no
ADC available.

The above means you'll need to modify MiniportConnections array accordingly.

Off the top of my head, that should do it.

Regards,
/Rob