[wdmaudiodev] How to connect audio filters?

  • From: "Robin" <oscu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:18:27 +0800

Hi guys:
   I want to connect two stream device driver one is a
audio device driver and the other is an stream device. Can
I use KscreatePin to connect two device driver.
   If I use KsCreatePin in MSVAD sample driver to create a
pin connect to other Stream device. The KsCreatePin need a
parameter of FilterHandle. How to get the FilterHandle?
Does it means the Stream device driver's PDEVICE_OBJECT or
PDRIVER_OBJECT ?

Best Regards
    Robin