[wdmaudiodev] - How to capture HDMI audio output data? Whether is sAPO a choice for it?

  • From: Jun Jiang <jun.jiang77@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:34:18 +0000

Hi Experts, My question: How to capture HDMI audio output data? Whether is sAPO
a choice for it? I need the speaker data to do AEC. In my Windows 7 x64 PC, the
audio output data was sent to HDMI speaker. The HDMI audio driver is Intel
Display Audio driver. Whether is sAPO a choice to capture HDMI audio data?
Here, I can not change anying about HDMI audio driver because it is Intel
driver not ours.I am newie on sAPO.  Could somebody show me suggestions?  If
sAPO is not good choice to capture HDMI audio data, How can I do? Is there
anohter way to do it? Thanks in advance.  Many thanks,Audleyswood