[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to adjust lip-sync for WaveCyclic driver using GetPosition()

  • From: "Philip Gruebele" <pgruebele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 12:42:58 -0400

Hi Tim.

60ms is a bit high and I will decrease this, but under some circumstances it
can be necessary to buffer audio - e.g. networked audio, downstream clocks, etc.

I will try to reduce this.  But it's a shame that there is no method of
properly dealing with latency from within the driver :(  This seems to be a
rather fundamental oversight.

Cheers
Philip