[wdmaudiodev] Re: How can I make a wave device that only captures?

  • From: BlazeAudio Developer <developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:36:38 +0530

I have successfully created capture only devices with both Stream Mini-driver model as well as the Port-class miniports.

I'm sorry I should correct that.

The "audio" capture only device that I've worked with was a Streams Mini-driver.

The miniport was actually a MIDI device.

Thanks.
Devendra.

At 05:31 AM 10/22/2003, Martin Garcia wrote:

I have an audio card that only captures audio. If I only make Input pins, then it seems that it is not available using the wave...() API.

If I create render pins, but always return STATUS_NOT_SUPORTED then, the device is available, but then programs repeatedly try to open it.

I just want a Wave In device.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com

****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.de/