[wdmaudiodev] How can I get the Serial Number of a USB Audio Device ?

  • From: "Raphael LAMY" <raphael.lamy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:00:55 +0100

Dear All,

    We develop a USB Device includes 3 interfaces (Speaker, Microphone
and HID)
    We also develop an API to use several of this one, for that, I have
to be able , in the same time, to differientiate several devices plugged
into the PC
    and to link the Audio Interfaces corresponding with the correct HID
interface for each device.

    I though to use the serial Number to differientiate these one.
    For HID interface it is easy to get it . But not for the Audio
interface, it seems more complicate

    Could you explain me the method ? Or have you got another method to
differientiate and to link ?

    Thanks in advance
    Raphael