[wdmaudiodev] Re: High speed USB audio

  • From: Mike Kent <mikekent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:46:48 -0700

> Does anybody know about a USB2.0 High speed USB Audio standard?
>
> It would be necessary in a multi channel audio application of mine.

The USB DWG has an Audio Working that is currently active in developing a
USB Audio Device Class specification version 2.0.  One of the fundamental
components of the updated specification will be application of High Speed
USB. This work has been ongoing for many months. As far as I know, all
USB-IF member audio companies interested are welcome to participate in DWG
activities.

Regards,
Mike.

 | Mike Kent, Manager of Technical Relations   |
 | Roland Corporation                          |
 | Email: mikekent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx              |
 | Tel: (604)543-2973     Fax: (604)543-2983   |