[wdmaudiodev] Re: Hi,

  • From: "Jerry Evans" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:08:22 -0000

Hi Hakon,

Thanks for the update. I will be only too happy to use the exclusive mode if it
performs as well as we all hope.

Does the Vista exclusive mode make any promises about latency? Given the
overhead with the current USB stack is it realistic to expect latencies in the
order of 6-8ms round-trip? Is this mode and its API documented yet ?

Thx

Jerry.