[wdmaudiodev] Re: Getting a MIDI Driver Port enumerated.

  • From: Max K <xaseriii@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:58:35 +0200

Hi,

you got me wrong, although you are correct if you think I am confused :) .

What I meant to say was: Is it the preferred way to use inf sections to install
the device interfaces? As I mentioned earlier, most of the drivers I looked at
didn't state their interfaces in the inf file, so I suppose they are
registering the interfaces during driver install / device setup.
This is probably also the only way you can dynamically create MIDI ports.

Regards,
Max