[wdmaudiodev] General Audio Test over usbaudio.sys

  • From: "M'hand Boughias" <mhand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 05:54:48 +0200

Hi, we are trying to certify a driver package for a usb audio device.
But with the latest HCK we have a failure with the
"General Audio Test : KS
properties\KSPROPSETID_Pin\KSPROPERTY_PIN_NAME\Passing large buffer".
It tries to get the pin name of the PIN:0 but it fails.
Indeed when I check the pin names with KSSTUDIO.EXE the request fails on
the pin0 but succeeds on the other pins, on every usbaudio device I had
tested.
Is it a normal behavior of USBAUDIO.SYS?
Did we miss something inside the INF or the USB Descriptor?

thanks.