[wdmaudiodev] First Issue

  • From: Rubem Nascimento da Rocha <djpardalrocha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:37:27 +0000

Hi!

I'm from Manaus-AM, Brazil, and this is my first message to this amazing group
I've found out. First of all, I need a help on MSVAD driver. I have the source
code but I don't have the DDK to build this one. So, my first needing is to
have a compiled version of this driver and instructions about installation. I'm
need to develop an audio capture application, and MSVAD is exactly what I need.
The second needing is to have a sample user-mode application (it could be in
C++) showing how to interacte with MSVAD for audio capturing.

I'm developing for Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003.
So, if some fellow could help me on this issue, sending me compiled versions of
this driver for these platforms, in exchange I can develop sample code in other
development tools, like Delphi, C++Builder ou C#(.NET) and share this stuff
with all of you.

Since now, thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rubem Rocha
Manaus, AM - Brazil

P.S.: Sorry for by bad and ugly english! (