[wdmaudiodev] FW: Message submitted to 'wdmaudiodev'

  • From: "carsten schulz" <carsten.schulz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:36:00 +0100

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 7:29 AM
To: wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Message submitted to 'wdmaudiodev'

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post by a user set MODPOST.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
wdmaudiodev-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to
'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the
message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 3DD342C7:14B0.1:jqznhqvbqri

Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:04:30 +0530
From: "Mahammadrafi Maniyar" <maniyar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Direct show streaming problem

Hi All,
I am facing typical problem with direct show.
When streaming is going on if i move any other application window on my
application preview window suddenly streaming stops. I dont know what is

happening, but getting clone pointer failed. That means the pinprocess
function is called little bit late or it never called. Pls any body
faced this problem let me know what are the flags which makes the
pinprocess function must be called at any cost .
waiting for ur reply.
-
regards,
Rafi Maniyar
Tata Elxsi Bangalore

--
: Rafi Maniyar  : Networking & Comm. Gp, Tata Elxsi Ltd         |
: Phone : +91-80-8410222 Fax  : +91-80-8410219 _________________|

// eompost 3DD342C7:14B0.1:jqznhqvbqri