[wdmaudiodev] Re: Expose multiple Audio Sources as a single virtual microphone

  • From: "Vincent Burel \(VB-Audio\)" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:26:44 +0200

Hello,

well, It’s already working (and the VoicemeeterRemote API will let you do
what you want exactly, in few hours of development) …

Basically Voicemeeter Audio Engine is a virtual audio device providing I/O
in all interface formats (including ASIO) and it is also a mixing console
able to manage several audio sources and audio outputs (that we call
asynchronous multi point audio engine).

Typically Voicemeeter virtual input might be set as default playback device
to mix any computer sound with one or more hardware MIC… then send this mix
to physical output or/and virtual output (that an application will use as
Microphone device).

You can already test it by yourself as proof of concept (follow the user
manual to understand everything):

http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Voicemeeter/Voicemeeter_UserManual.pdf

For all other requests, I invite you to contact me in private by e-mail.

Regards

Vincent Burel