[wdmaudiodev] Error in the DDK article "Exposing Multichannel Nodes"

  • From: "Mathieu Routhier" <mrouthier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:17:29 -0400

Hello again,

I wanted to notify people at Microsoft on this list that there is an
error in the DDK article "Exposing Multichannel Nodes".  The third
paragraph states that it is the field MembersFlag that needs to be set.
However, the documentation for KSPROPERTY_MEMBERSHEADER defines a
different use for this field and the code example uses the Flags field
instead.  So I presume the paragraph is wrong and should be modified for
the next DDK docs revision.  This is in DDK 3790.

Mathieu Routhier