[wdmaudiodev] Re: Enumeration of Nodes on Instantiated Pins

  • From: "Mitchell Rundle" <mitchr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:50:13 -0700

I'm not laughing :) we do similar stuff in our test apps.  If you only
have 1 renderer, then you can simply use the wave out DST line (master
volume) and set the waveout SRC line (assuming there is one) to unity.
If you have multiple devices, then the difficulty is in correlating
wave, mixer and dsound devices.  Aside from that problem, I don't see
any reason to use KS at all.

Sorry for the tardiness of the whitepaper.  I will be working on it this
week.

Mitch