[wdmaudiodev] Re: DirectShow identification- help

  • From: "Konrad Rozeslaniec" <konrad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:01:13 +0100

Won't work. Both have the same hardwareId, because they are identical. I
also can't tell how many of them will be present in the system.
I can distinguish them at driver level,  they have different instance id's
on controller's bus and every controller device has hardware identifier.
Even if I assume that on every controller there is a maximum number of
devices and give them different hardware ids, there can be more than one
controller in the system.
Is there any other way?

Konrad