[wdmaudiodev] Re: DirectShow identification- help

  • From: "Mathieu Routhier" <mrouthier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:58:18 -0500

Basically, you want to give a different name to each one of your filters,
right?  This is done in the INF; you have to add a registry key somewhere in
the SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Controls/MediaCategories section that defines
the Name associated for your filter guids.  Refer to the registry for
examples.

Mat