[wdmaudiodev] Re: DirectMusic miniport

  • From: "Van Mieghem, Dirk" <dvm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:20:51 +0200

Hi,
found a way to get DirectMusic with a WDM/KS midi driver going in W2K,
turned out that the sample source code isn't complete. Now if I could find
an application that supports it correctly??? Cubase/Nuendo sometimes use
timestamps in the past, so how is this supposed to work sample accurately?
Is something in the DirectMusic filter chain fiddling with the timestamps?

Dirk