[wdmaudiodev] Re: DirectKS and sample rate

  • From: BlazeAudio Developer <developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:57:50 -0700

Or, you might even want to use the ACM to do the SRC and then use DirectKS!

Thanks.
Devendra.

At 05:29 PM 9/2/2003, Alper Selcuk wrote:

The Windows LOGO requirement for drivers/HW nowadays is 48000 Hz. So you can expect to see lots of drivers with only 48000 Hz support out there.

You can hook-up kmixer and the driver. But then the low-latency part is gone (and you are doing the simplified version of sysaudio).

Or you can write your own low latency sample rate converter and hook-it up to the driver using DirectKS (KS).