[wdmaudiodev] Re: Direct KS question

  • From: uwe kirst <u.kirst@xxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:22:02 +0200

Hello,
I have got one question concerning your issu: What does IOCTL_KS_READ_STREAM return? Does the IOCTL fail? What windows error code do you get with GetLastError if the IOCTL returns the buffer immediately? 0x57 == Invalid Parameter?
Uwe Kirst

Olivier Roblin wrote:

I've already noticed something like this...But, as I didn't really need it,
I decided not using this SRate anymore...but I'm still interested in the
solution.
Olivier Roblin