[wdmaudiodev] Re: Destination of IOCTL

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 16:27:33 +0200

Jake Alley skrev:
What are the class names of the objects you're talking about? You can use global pointers to access just about anything you want. Synchronization is another issue, something I'm not quite sure about myself.

There are the CMiniportWaveCyclic, and CMiniportWaveCyclicStream. I tried to setup a property request handler with a given set GUID in the Automation table of the miniport, and use DeviceIoControl to send to the pin handle, but I get error 1170 ("The property set specified does not exist on the object.")

Sending to the filter object is no problem.

/Rob