[wdmaudiodev] Desktop app comm with sAPO

  • From: Dave Kvach <dkvach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:36:34 -0400

Can anyone shed some light on the proper way to communicate with a GFX APO from
a desktop app?

I basically want to pass some parameters that control an audio DSP effect
implemented in the APO from an application.

I’ve pored through these archives/MSDN/Google/etc and the best I can come up
with is maybe creating a custom property store in the registry to handle the
communications.

If anyone has any insight or specific examples it would be most appreciated…
MSDN has been of very little help.