[wdmaudiodev] - DTM test case, "Wave Test", failed because my microphone driver does not support neither standard streaming not standard looped streaming

  • From: Jun Jiang <jun.jiang77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:58:40 +0800

Hi,

# My question: The test case, "Wave Test", failed because my microphone
driver does not support neither standard streaming not standard looped
streaming.

Could somebody help on it and give me suggestions how to support standard
streaming? Thanks a lot in advance.

#My setting:

OS - Win7 x64

My driver - Microphone driver modified from MSVAD sample.

# Detailed information:

I checked the log of Wave Test, such Fail description,"neither standard
streaming not standard looped streaming - need to support at least one"

And I ran Wave Test with MSVAD sample, micarray. It failed, too, with the
same reason.

 Many thanks,
Audleyswood