[wdmaudiodev] Cycle master on 1394 bus

  • From: wade <wdawson61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know how to force a specific 1394 host controller to NOT be the
1394 cycle master?

  I assume it would be done via the 1394 BUS_RESET request and passed as a flag
value.  Unfortunately, the only flags I see defined for the call are

  //
  // Definitions of Bus Reset flags (used when Bus driver asks Port driver
  // to perform a bus reset)
  //
  #define BUS_RESET_FLAGS_PERFORM_RESET 1
  #define BUS_RESET_FLAGS_FORCE_ROOT 2