[wdmaudiodev] Re: Create an object of an APO in a win32 APP

  • From: Abhinav Singh <abhinav4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:03:36 +0000

thanks…I was running trying to create the APO object from a 32 bit app which
was causing this problem..I actually encountered this problem when trying to
create an APO instance from a dll loaded in explorer.exe but somehow it always
failed so I decided to check it on a simple win32 app…a restart fixed the issue
with the dll loaded in the explorer as well.

Sent from Windows Mail