[wdmaudiodev] Crash in Sysaudio.sys

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:00:53 -0700

A year ago, Daniel Germann reported on this list that his WaveCyclic driver was triggering a crash very early in sysaudio.sys!AddPinToFilterNode. My TV audio/video capture filter is triggering the same crash at the same point in sysaudio.sys!AddPinToGraphNode. If Daniel is still watching, what was the resolution of your problem?

The problem starts when I add KSCATEGORY_AUDIO to my filter category list. If I omit that, I can force an audio graph together in graphedt and it works fine, but the audio doesn't render by default.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx