[wdmaudiodev] Configure Direct Monitoring using WDM...

  • From: wdm <wdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:18:37 +0200

Hi everyone,

as I want to support the "Direct Monitoring" feature of ASIO in my
driver, I'm looking for a generic way to enable/disable this for
the hardware/wdm-driver sitting below my asio-driver.

In case someone does not know what "Direct Monitoring" is just
a short explanation:

Direct Monitoring feeds the recorded audio from the input back
into specific channels of the output. This is done at the hard-
ware-level to reduce latency to zero.

Tobias