[wdmaudiodev] Re: Clock Problems

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <thatsamiam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:53:50 +0000

Hi,

I never have been able been able to get an answer to this question.

I don't know what else to say. I wish I could be more help.

I wish that some one at MS would either disprove what I am saying (tell me what I am doing wrong), or give us an explanation about why such behaiour happens, or just admit that it is a known flaw.

As of now, I have heard nothing.

----Original Message Follows---- From: "David A. Hoatson" <dhoatson@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <thatsamiam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [wdmaudiodev] Re: Clock Problems Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:30:02 -0700

Hello,

I noticed your post on the WDM Audio Dev list server from *way* back, and wondered if you ever got a reply from Microsoft?

I have noticed that after going though a repeated pause/restart condition multiple times, WDM eventually stops sending audio (it still sends buffers, but they are all silence). This happens with pretty much every driver I have tested (including the AC97 sample driver), so I am pretty sure this is a problem with WDM and not the driver. Has anyone else seen this problem or have a fix?

Thank you,

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Tertzakian" <thatsamiam@xxxxxxxxxxx>