[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio over IP for a simplified VOIP application

  • From: Konjengbam <konjengbam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:35:30 -0400

Matthias,

Yes, logically this should work except the original intention was to
avoid use of any cables :-). I am now using Widcomm s/w with a
compatible BT dongle to connect to the phone and now the PC acts as a
headset device. The only thing is that I need to have access to their
stack layer somehow (in the process of investigation now) so that I
could allow our other software components to integrate headset
solution within the existing bigger application.

Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,
JK