[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio devices for terminal servers.

  • From: Larry Osterman <Larry.Osterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 04:11:38 +0000

That surprises me greatly.  It's possible to build an application which depends
on specific XP architectural elements might break on Vista but we've not yet
encountered any applications that fall into that category.  I'd like to
understand more about this incompatibility.

We went to a great deal of effort in Vista to ensure that every existing audio
application worked just fine on Vista.

Larry