[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio devices for terminal servers.

  • From: Dennis Scott <dennis.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:17:52 +0530

The reason MIGHT be IS,
They got lot of audio applications which were running good on 200 and xp but
to run on vista they have to completly re-architect their applications.

So they dont want to  depend. who knows if tommoro morning MS decides to
change some core functionality which were using by the application for
years.

*"THIS IS JUST MY OPINION"*

dennis.scott

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Frank Yerrace <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx