[wdmaudiodev] Audio devices for terminal servers.

  • From: Dennis Scott <dennis.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:01:16 +0530

Hello guys,

         Let me say i have 3 audio drivers(audio1, audio2,audio3), and 3
users (test1, test2, test3) with admin rights, are the following situations
be accomplished in Vista.
1. test1 logs into computer over RDP from an linux machine, can i stream the
audio for this user using audio driver "audio1".
2. test2 logs into computer over RDP from an linux machine, can i stream the
audio for this user using audio driver "audio2".
etc..

i.e: different users over RDP has to be assigned different audio drivers at
login time. If possible please point me in the correct direction.

dennis.scott