[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio device control in Windows 7.

  • From: Frank Yerrace <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:23:09 +0000

rdpendp.dll extends the Vista and Windows 7 audio system in a vastly different
way than the older MME mechanism. This cannot be replaced unless you are
creating some desktop remoting software package (like some of the Citrix
products). If that’s what you are doing, then contact me and I can connect you
with others at Microsoft that can give you some support.

Frank Yerrace
Microsoft