[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio capture freezing on Vista

  • From: Andrew Elder <aelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:04:33 -0400

Jeff,

I assume these the WavePCI and WaveCyclic drivers work fine under XP ?

- Andrew

Jeff Pages wrote:

Has anyone else experienced long-term audio capture just stopping on Vista
after running for a few days? I've had this happen with my WavePCI drivers and
now with a WaveCyclic driver, but it doesn't happen with WaveRT. It runs for
what seems a random period of time, which may be hours, days or even weeks, but
then just grinds to a halt, with the application not receiving any more data
and, in the case of WavePCI, the driver just not getting any more mappings.

Jeff Pages