[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio Video Sincronization

  • From: "David A. Hoatson" <dhoatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:28:44 -0800

Hello,

To do a good time stretching algorithm is fairly complicated, so I doubt anyone
is going to post the source here (unless someone feels really generous today!).
 Your best bet is to insure synchronization (with a hardware lock between audio
& video) before you capture so you don't have to deal with problems on the back
end.  This time it is better not to 'fix it in post'. :-)

Thank you,

David A. Hoatson
Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
www.lynxstudio.com