[wdmaudiodev] Audio Processing Object for XP

  • From: "M'hand Boughias" <mhand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:14:02 +0200

Hi,
I have just worked on an APO in Windows Vista. And now I am missing them in
windows XP. After reading some threads of the WDMAUDIODEV list, it seems
that there are no easy way to do it
in Windows XP.

I would like to know what are the different way to process audio data in
windows XP?

Do you think that it is possible to apply global audio effect in
"User-Mode"? It seems that SRS Audio Sandbox succeeded to do so.

Thank you

M'hand Boughias