[wdmaudiodev] Audio Driver for Win NT

  • From: MadhukarG <madhukarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:27:04 +0530

Hi All,
        I have developed an audio adapter driver for Windows 2000 and
Windows XP. I used DDK sample AC97 WDM driver and modified according to my
requirement. Now i want to develop an audio adapter driver for Window NT
4.0. I went through Windows NTDDK and started using NTDDK sample SNDSYS. Iam
little confused and unclear if this sample would work out for me. I want to
know if this sample is closer match for ac97 audio driver or if there are
any other samples or any link where i can find WDM audio adapter driver for
Window NT.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in Adavance.

Regards,