[wdmaudiodev] Re: Audio Driver Code Signing for WIN10 ?

  • From: "Mike Kemp" <mjk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:29:27 +0100

Hi Tim

The reference that stuck in my mind about change of behaviour for a Windows 10 update was from a post by Alex Ionescu on 20 Jul 15 10:21 in

http://www.osronline.com/showThread.CFM?link=268227

"Interestingly, CI also checks for a special registry key which indicates if this was an "updated platform", and allows non-EV certs if so. "

So the question is, is there any such registry key and if so how does it affect signing requirements (or anything else for that matter)?

Mike

(Agree about how good this whole thread is BTW!)

----- Original Message ----- From: Tim Roberts