[wdmaudiodev] Audio Driver Code Signing for WIN10 ?

  • From: "Vincent Burel \(VB-Audio\)" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:02:20 +0200

Hello,

As far as I see; WIN10 does not allow Installation of driver signed after its
Release Date.

In other words, doing a driver package today for WIN10 is not possible anymore
without using the Microsoft Signing Services.

(please confirm or if there is a workaround? )

Consequently we need to register on Microsoft DashBoard
(https://sysdev.microsoft.com/) and sign different agreements…

So I have basically 2 questions:

What is the exact list of Agreements that must be signed to be able to make
code-signing on an audio driver ?

What is the technical and financial risk ? (some agreement are about technical
constraint , some other talk about paying Microsoft for testing services).

Regards

Vincent Burel