[wdmaudiodev] Re: Asynchronous input and output

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <barefeet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:25:06 +1000

Hi Hauke,

Yes, if the input and output rates are set the same then you'd expect them to be synchronised, and my own experience with applications that pass input through to output is that that is the case, at least with the sound cards we've used. I'm wondering if you might be experiencing buffer underruns. Are you using multiple buffers, and are your buffers large enough to cover latencies in the system?

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audiodev" <audiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>